- Implements trial activities & make sure that the technical requirements are complied with. Otherwise advice Manager for a possible retest or changes in trial parameters.
- Ensure that all trial tests results are recorded properly (both in paper & system). Notes down all relevant findings & observations.
- Plans & monitors all supplies needed in the execution of trial.
- Prepare & keep track of all temporary & approved product specifications.
- Continue to monitor porcesses & come up with recommendations for improvements.
- Writes technical reports/graphs/charts related to all trial when required.
- Does trial & experimental for new products for development or improvement of current products. Record machine settings & lab test results.
- Ensures that retention samples requirements are followed.
- Makes sure that all samples sent to customers are properly labelled and packed.
- Tracking of all samples sent to customers.
- Works with the QC team in maintaining & organising all R&D samples – raw material & finished products.
- Does on temporary basis the function of QC Coordinator in the absence of the latter.
- Comply with applicable environmental, health & safety laws and regulations, organisation policy & accepted safe work practices.
- Participate in HSE training.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Textile & Apparel Production|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|