Real Estate Manager – Mas International Co. – Kuwait
• Handle financial operations of the property.
• Collect rent.
• Send out notices if rent is delinquent.
• Prepare and maintain financial statements.
• Update owners on status of property.
• Inform owners about occupancy rates, expiration dates of leases, and other issues.
• Advise owners on how much to charge for rent.
• Collect association and/or HOA fees.
• Negotiate contracts for janitorial, security, landscaping, trash removal, and other services.
• Monitor the performance of contractors.
• Investigate and resolve complaints from residents and tenants when services are not properly provided.
• Purchase supplies and equipment for properties.
• Hire contractors to make repairs.
• Supervise maintenance staff.
• Understand and comply with pertinent legislation,
• Plan and direct the purchase, sale, and development of real estate properties on behalf of businesses and investors.
• Consider factors such as property values, taxes, zoning, population growth, transportation, and traffic volume and patterns.
• Negotiate contracts for the purchase or lease of the property.
• Negotiate the sale of, or terminate the lease on, such properties.
• Handle and execute day-to-day operations of commercial properties.
• Answer and respond to customer services requests and inquiries.
• Process customer work orders, needs and requirements.
• Interact and ensure smooth relationships between tenants and owners.
• Provide lease administration for commercial properties.
• Prepare financial budgets, reports and statements relating to real estate business.
• Initiate and implement methodologies in managing properties.
• Initiate work processes to enhance business growth.
• Assist and support administrative and field staff to maximize performance.
• Implement best practices, procedures and standards in real estate operations.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait