Working as a valued senior member of the MENA Experience Hired recruitment team, you have the opportunity to deliver a best in class candidate experience and identify talent in the market directly. We’re looking for someone like you who has the autonomy to become a key business partner to your stakeholders, responsible for supporting the Recruiting Leader in managing the operational aspects of recruiting.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Recruitment Operations Lead, you will be Responsible for reporting, monitoring key metrics, holding recruiters accountable for their metrics and managing compliance with global processes and systems. Build and maintain relationships with external vendors.
- Work with our global team to share information and develop leading practice approaches.
- Support Recruiting Leader in gathering recruitment requirements and forecasts
- Understand market conditions
- Understand business growth targets to support Region Recruiting Leader in developing the recruitment strategy
- Support Recruiting Leader in determining recruitment team budget and spend
- Manage budget, spend and ROI for recruitment marketing/ brand/communications
- Manage KPI measurements and targets for delivery; review progress against key metrics
- Manage and deliver all management information (both quantitative and qualitative) that is required for effective operational and strategic decision making
- Accountable for meeting all reporting requirements
Communicate with and provide timely updates to key stakeholders within the business on a regular basis
- Manage all external vendor and 3rd party supplier agreements, to include working with procurement on commercial reviews
- Manage commercial relationships with local suppliers/vendors
- Receive feedback from the business on recruitment service quality (coordinating with HR
- Enablement Leader as appropriate) and identify areas of improvement
- Manage headcount planning for the recruiting function across the region, proactively assessing changes in recruitment need over the year; manage team size, work allocations, portfolio allocation
- Work with the Recruiting Leader to understand the capability within the recruiting team and manage ongoing training and development
- Support the Recruiting Leader in performance management and hold the team accountable to individual and team metrics
- Support the Recruiting Leader in deploying assessment training for interviewers and assessors
- Execute continuous improvement and change management projects relating to recruiting, as and when required
- Ensure compliance and alignment to global processes and systems.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|