Regional Learning & Development Manager MENA & SEA | Al Futtaim Retail
About the role:
We are looking for a talented UAE national to join the organization as a Learning & Development Manager. The role works closely with both Al Futtaim Group L&D Dept and the Retail division to align all L&D’ strategies with the overall organizational objectives.
The Learning & Development Manager is responsible to develop and implement learning and development strategies and programs in alignment with Retail’s strategic goals and objectives in order to maintain a motivated and skilled workforce which will fulfils the needs and growth potential of the organisation whilst enhancing productivity, quality of work, and staff loyalty.
Learning & Development instore
- Provide support for L&D Specialists in the form of coaching, mentoring etc.
- Work with Group L&D and L&Ds to secure maximum utilisation of Group level offerings. In Region, provide support for efficient utilisation of the Regional Training Levy budget.
- Support the leadership skills development for all managers band F and above through the implementation, follow up and coaching of leadership programs such as Mint, etc.
- Learning & Development Strategy: Undertake Business Needs Analysis on an annual basis in order to plan, develop and implement the learning and development strategies across the Region. Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring this training in line with short and long term business goals. Translate the Regional training plan into local training plans for individual Business Units. Develop and maintain open communication between all parties.
- Training Budget: Develop, allocate, administer and track training budget by considering the costs of planned programs and by keeping within the entire manpower budget. Assess the return on investment of the training and development programme. In conjunction manage & control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Training Programs: Design, develop and recommend training & development programs based on organisation and the individual needs. Work with Business units to secure delivery of training that fulfil statutory policies including health & safety, employment and equality laws. Deliver training programs or arrange for others to do so as needed. Build a pool of competent departmental trainers thereby ensuring the use of proper training tools & techniques in order to achieve the annual & strategic training objectives.
- Training Efficiency and Effectiveness: Monitor, measure and report on training & development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales by using assessments, tests, questionnaires and discussions with Line Managers. Evaluate & adapt training & development programs based on changes that occur in the work environment.
- Support and monitor the progress & development of the Emirati Trainees/ co-workers in the company; coordinate closely with the Talent Manager, HRBPs & Group L&D to ensure continuity & consistency in the training and learning process for Emiratis to ensure we provide the right framework to retain UAE Nationals in line with “Emirati Quota” directives set by the Government Labour Department.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|