On behalf of a leading government organisation, we are seeking a Regulatory Manager with a strong legal background havin an extensive network and solid contacts with government bodies.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and ensure legal and regulatory compliance of official company transactions, contracts and in order to eliminate the risk arising out of non-compliance. To provide consultative advice and guidance on all other aspects of all official transactions.
• Develop a business plan and budget to support short & long term strategic objectives and operational business plan.
• Keep abreast of all applicable laws/regulations and potential changes, analyse the impact on business, highlight any legal and compliance risk, and make recommendations to the leadership.
• Develop, implement and monitor an effective Compliance and Risk Management framework for the organisation.
• Ensure that standard contracts are developed and continuously updated for all aspects of company business operations and are complete, legally compliant and protect from risks.
• Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
• Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
• Draft and solidify agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to ensure the organisations full legal rights
• Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organisation
• Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
• Review and ensure comprehensive drafting of documents for business contracts and transactions Participate in contractual negotiations to ensure best business interests.
• Provide solutions to resolve potential litigation with the minimum risk/cost and optimal outcome.
• Review the progress of outstanding litigation, liaise with and manage external lawyers to determine desired outcomes.
• Ensure the development and implementation of policies and procedures in line with best practices.
• Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
• Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, the appropriate courses of action have been taken.
• Advise and represent the organisation in courts and before government agencies (regulators).
• Conduct research and analysis of the organisation’s legal issues.
• Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations and advise the organisation on how to proceed.
• Prepare and file legal documents (e.g., suits, appeals, contracts, deeds).
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Government Sector|