• Defines the risk strategy in line with the articulated organization strategy
• Formulates the risk management framework for the organization covering various types of risks i.e. credit, operational and market risk
• Develops sophisticated risk models, processes, decision-making frameworks etc. in order to embed risk management into the investment processes and support implementation
• Manages the risk management cycle by carrying out risk identification, risk measurement, risk monitoring, reporting and risk evaluation of all activities of the organization in order to ensure compliance with overall investment strategy and policy framework
• Supervises analyses of the organization’s asset portfolio, providing regular reports to the senior management highlighting any areas of concern and recommending associated risk mitigation strategies in collaboration with the other teams including, fund management, asset liability management and compliance
• Proactively strives to develop a strong risk management mindset within the organization by building awareness around the risk policies and strategies
• Organises appropriate risk reporting, internally and externally in adherence with the stipulated requirements.
||Finance and Investment