- Performs operations, maintenance, inspection and oversight, and repair work on a reverse osmosis water treatment system, including the related distribution and injection well system.
- Monitors system operation by reading and interpreting test results and computer, meter, gauge, control panel, and graph systems and makes adjustments as necessary to maintain optimum operational and treatment standards.
- Maintains testing and performance records and logs.
- Reviews computerized operation and testing records to monitor membrane condition.
- Takes water samples and performs testing functions to evaluate plant operations.
- Performing mechanical operations and repairs, including pump and valve maintenance and membrane change outs.
- Works in a safe manner and reports unsafe activity and conditions.
- Read and interpret testing results and make required adjustments.
- Participate in team meetings to come up with project for process improvement.
- To strictly adhere in implementing the HACCP requirements, ISO and Environmental Management System.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|