– Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
– Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
– Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
– Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
– Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
– Conduct monthly forecast review meeting.
– Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
– Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs.
– Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production and/or in case of high stocks that may lead to write-off.
– Ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements.
– Responsible about the inventory planning of the non-industrial materials.
– Create level loaded Master Production Schedule (MPS) while maintaining targeted inventory cost/volume, and finished good freshness level.
– Identify and manage bottlenecks and capacity issues with the Production Management team, co-ordinate internally and externally the resolution of the issues.
– Create daily/weekly/monthly reports and KPI’s.
– Responsible about the planning NPD’s launches projects.
– Responsible about all sales activities planning, and tracking.
– Responsible about the planning of the Phase in/Phase out projects.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|