Sales Administrator – Packaging
Salary: up to AED 13,000 based on experience
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our Client is a leader in the production of paperboard packaging for products including milk, juices, cheese, tomato paste etc., using state of the art technology and materials. Supplying companies (FMCG) across Middle East and North Africa.
As a result of their expansion within North Africa we are looking for a Sales Administrator to join the team.
The key role, reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, is to support the sales team in attaining monthly & annual targets. Assist management and clients in determining business requirements. Assure focused and productive communication with new and existing clients. Responsible for different kinds of administrative functions essential for everyday operation and fulfillment of the company objectives. To facilitate the sales teams activities to maximize their performance and the long-lasting development of the company.
• Check customers’ orders placed on line;
• Create sales orders & issue invoices via ERP;
• Control the order placement fulfillment process to help optimizing customer delivery in an economical way;
• Coordinate with Customers, converting factory, shipping agents & Documentation agents;
• Forecasting customers’ orders and regularly meeting with customers and documentations representative;
• Design handling & invoicing of design work;
• Maintaining and updating sales orders status database and issue requested reports weekly/monthly;
• Work with Key Account Teams;
• Assisting in the implementation of sales and marketing strategy prepared by the Sales & Marketing Manager;
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested;
• Establish and maintain record keeping and filing systems;
• Practice QHSE and BRC procedures, and recommend improvements to standard procedures as required;
• HSE – Ensure work in safe and effective manner, during all operations. En-sure tools and equipment’s are handled safe. Ensure quality operations at workshop and site. Report any near misses at work location to the QHSE Manager or QHSE Engineer;
• Dispose the wastage in the allocated bins;
• Maintain quality service by following organization standards and procedures;
• Communicate QHSE and BRC Requirements to the external parties as applicable;
• Working knowledge of BRC standard, Policies/ Codes of Practice for some of the major UAE retailers, Food Packaging Legislation, and Good Manufacturing Practices;
• Implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of a BRC based quality system, such that, as a minimum, required approvals (typically BRC and customer standards) are achieved and hygienic quality/safety/legality standards are consistently met.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|