• Performs all duties in accordance with the Business Unit’s Standard Operating Policies and Procedures.
• Manages food and beverages deliveries to the Business Unit – records and places orders, oversees deliveries and stocks the fridges.
• Prepares and manages the stock and par stock inventories as required by the Business Unit – in line with the Company’s Purchasing Department’s Policies and Procedures.
• Stocks the Boutique’s shelves with merchandise as required.
• Takes orders from guests in person and over the telephone, giving expert advice as needed regarding the Business Unit’s products and services.
• Assists guests in planning and designing bespoke cake orders as needed.
• Ensures the Business Unit is clean and tidy in line with the Company’s Health and Safety Guidelines.
• Listens to our customers.
• Provides a great experience for our guests by providing exemplary guest service – to encourage brand loyalty.
• Advises our customers in a confident and competent manner.
• Possesses excellent product knowledge in order to answer our guests’ enquiries and to resolve any issues.
• Meets all timelines as required.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the Business Unit Manager and Assistant Manager.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|