The Sales Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales team in the process of developing proposals, responding to queries and managing the sales project life cycle.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Supporting the bidding process and preparing tender information sheets.
- Maintenance of Oracle data entries and ensure quality and integrity of data in the system
- Requesting freight quotes from freight forwarders
- Preparing sales quotations and factory orders
- Preparing pro-forma invoices for customers upon request
- Preparing all legal, technical, and financial documents required to construct a bid
- Follow up on quotations sent to customers on a weekly basis
- Working in collaboration with the logistic team to track readiness of goods with the factory in Pakistan.
- Regular contact with the Logistics team to follow up on shipping, shipping updates to customers and shipping documents.
- Maintaining Sales Team database of activities
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Textile & Apparel Production|