The below Key Performance Areas include and may not be limited to:
· Generate reports based on the sales of employees in the sales department, for daily review of Sales management
· Support sales team / representatives by providing details of active customer files & Accounts.
· Respond to customer queries with feedback from the sales team.
· Liaise with factories / production units to sure that sales orders are delivered in a timely manner upon agreed delivery dates with concerned customer.
· Support sales Management with presentations on new project sales projects, progress review as requested.
· Support sale team with CRM / Dynamics updates of sales orders
· Follow up status of customer receivables with Credit department and update sales team as required.
· Maintain meeting schedule of Product Sales Manager and participate in meetings as requested.
· Coordinate with legal , credits departments on sales contracts and provide required updates to sales
· Maintain documentation for sales orders, customer accounts etc. for the sales department
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|