• Sales and Prospecting
• Achieves assigned sales target, monthly, quarterly and yearly
• Analyzes market potential and sales territory
• Plans and carries out prospecting activities for selected target
groups by direct mailing, electronic mailing, outdoor visits,
and outgoing calls.
• Builds, establishes, and accurately maintains the sales
• Sells creatively across a broad product portfolio
• Presents, explains and clarifies, all the services provided by
the dealership and the company such as the financial
services, Insurance, bank offers and promotions so to be
offered to the customer
• Has to know the brand values.
• Has to know the product very well in order to sell it and to
assist the customer (By knowing the details of the product
the sales person gets to know and believes in the brand
• Has to keep up with the innovative vehicle features and its
technical and optional updates
• Has to know where the product stands among competitors
and always ready to answer questions and comparisons.
• Carries out customer welcoming, sales negotiation
anddiscussions, analyses requirements and handles tradeinUsed Cars.
• Arranges for handover of new/used cars with
maximumcustomer satisfaction to make the process a
positive andunique experience to the customer.
• Handles complaints to the full satisfaction of the customer and
• Develops and provides systematic after-sales customercare in
order to create the basis for repeated sales andreferrals.
• Maintains the customer / Vehicle file which is a reference
record for the vehicle transactions throughout the sales
• Handles all documentation related to bank financing,
insurance issuance, vehicle registration, traffic department
requirement and all customer related documentations.
• Self- updates with sales related information.
• Gathers and updates the information about competitor’s
products and to compare them with our dealer’s products
• Works closely with other departments
• Showroom responsibilities
• Outdoor activities
• Maintain KPI’s through Salesforce and autoline softwares
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen