- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails;
- Manage the sales cycle from lead generation till deal closing.
- Maximize revenue from each client and meet revenue-based targets.
- Search for new prospect customers in the defined territory which includes existing accounts and new accounts.
- Assist in project kick-off meetings and provide on-going sales input and control throughout the project.
- Participate in trade shows to promote company’s products and to develop sales leads.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with sales and development manager.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Feeding future buying trends back to management.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|