The ideal candidate will have leadership experience preferably in managing sales organisations, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, problem solving skills and capability to influence multiple external and internal stakeholders. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems and be able to analyse data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be comfortable dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand products and services offered by Brandquad and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Develop standard operating processes to scale the working of the organisation.
- Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target for various Brandquad services using local knowledge.
- Identify valuable sellers and selection for Brandquad services.
- Lead the team to acquire retailers with valuable selection and establish long-term partnerships.
- Interface with internal teams to identify seller integration needs and deploy resources to lift these seller capabilities to work on Brandquad systems.
- Analyse data to help sellers become successful on Brandquad platform.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|