Job title: Sales Executive
The core purpose of the job is to assist the superior to develop and implement marketing strategies for equipment leasing (Cranes) in order to increase market share and sales plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of clients Equipment range to major accounts and local market, in accordance with agreed business plans.
Duties & Responsibilities included but not limited to:
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys in co-ordination with client marketing department.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain
maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Executives.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Formulate bids / quotes in coordination with client management.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with client order-processing & Operations staff.
• Formulate, administer and carry out client customer satisfaction surveys on 6 monthly intervals.
• Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
• Monitor and report on upcoming opportunities within Qatar and other locations identified as “of Interest” to client.
1.Must have transferable residency
2.Must have valid Qatari Driving License
3.Bilingual will be added advantage
4.Must be at least graduate in Marketing/Sales/Business Development
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|