• Liaison with Logistics sub unit leaders to explore sales leads.
• Carry out sales activities with a focus on increased revenue and profit margins.
• Identify new revenue streams and business opportunities including preparation of
business case for capital expenditure.
• Execute all sales leads, sales enquiries and ensure all targets are met or exceeded.
• Respond to all sales enquiries within 24 hours, to client, either domestic or international.
• Partake in weekly meetings with all Logistics sub unit leaders.
• Utilize Oracle EBMS for all Freight Forwarding sales activities.
• Provide weekly update on sales activities to VP – Logistics.
• Ensure familiarity with all Logistics activities being offered by Milaha and prepare presentations to deliver to potential customers.
• Ensure the maximum profitability of each new contract in line with agreed service
levels and contractual obligations.
• Be aware of changes in the market, shippers’ schedules, competitors’ activities and
general market intelligence.
• Development and Management of Standard Operating Procedures.
• Be aware of market trends through market research and customer client visits.
• Manage all customer service levels to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• Follow specified systems, processes and procedures, implemented in the workplace, to
ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and other requirements/standards.
• Work safely at all times, protecting the health and safety of everyone in the workplace