01. Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
02. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
03. Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
04. Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
05. Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
06. Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
07. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
08. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
09. Manages sales of the company’s products and services in within a defined geographic area, province or country. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
10. Collaborates with Finance Manager in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
11. Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives. Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
12. Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Finance Manager.
13. Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company. Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff. Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams. Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products. Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
14. Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results. Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
15. Collaborates with Operations Manager and Finance Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share. Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
16. Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
17. Collaborates with Finance Manager to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses. Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|
|Nationality:||Egypt; India; Jordan; Pakistan|