Property Network is an award winning real estate consultancy based in Dubai since 2005. Your role as a Sales Executive is to actively work on marketing and selling new and existing developments presented by the company being built by reputed developers across the United Arab Emirates. Everything we practice is in line with the rules and regulations of RERA, the governing body of real estate in Dubai.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Actively promote the companies services
· Determine clients needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
· Maintain regular contact with Developers, landlords, investors, tenants and owners to find new opportunities and assess existing ones
· Attend property viewings and open house events with prospective buyers and tenants
· Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
· Keep up to date with UAE Real Estate market, property laws, competitors, and marketing activities
· Provide excellent customer service
· Achieve sales targets set by the company
· Excellent English and communication skills.
· Valid UAE Driving License (or your own countries license as long as legal to drive in Dubai)
· Previous real estate sales experience.
· Negotiation skills.
· Knowledge of Dubai and all zones.
· Highly motivated and goal orientated.
· A passion to succeed.
· Ability to communicate in other languages will be an additional bonus.
· Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
· Pleasant and trustworthy
· Experience of at least 2 years in Dubai real estate market as a sales executive
· Driving License and your own car to commute
We will provide with further trainings, projects briefing and most importantly, customers!
Thanks and good luck!
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|