Attend to customers’ inquires to sell all parts items at hospitable and professional manners, ensure of counter readiness and fulfillment to achieve business revenue objectives.
· Attend to all customer enquiries, provide product and technical information and parts availability, estimates to satisfy customer needs, upselling and conclude sales in a profitable manner.
· Prepare parts counter for daily parts sales operations to receive customers, meet external and internal customers demand in line with AABC and Nissan standards (NSSW).
· Keep records of parts sales estimates and follow up of enquires.
· Attend to all telephonic enquires to support external enquires.
· Coordinate parts receipts, binning and stock updates and stores arrangements.
· Assist in annual inventory and perpetual inventory during stock count.
· Ensure Customer satisfaction and customer retention and data base and cash customer accounts management.
· Loss sales data input, new model parts enquiry information gathering and pass on to procurement for demand planning.
· Attend the duty on time, well-groomed and in the appropriate approved uniform.
· Ensure name badges are worn whilst on front sales counter duty.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|