Sales Executive – Warehouse of Games Ltd – United Arab Emirates
1. Organizing sales visits, Promoting games, Demonstrating and presenting products and meeting clients.
2. Negotiating contracts, Preparing contracts, Preparing Sales Orders, Preparing ETD (Estimated Delivery Date) and packages and maintaining hard copies of contracts, EDD in the folders.
3. Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
4. Understand the needs of the customers and build good working relationships.
5. Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
6. Designing themes and assisting designing team for layouts.
7. Site inspections and site visits.
8. Respond to incoming email, phone and rental inquiries.
9. Follow-up for stock list, payments, sales commission and negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing the sale.
10. Aiming to achieve annual targets.
11. Creating invoices, terms and conditions in Orion system. Handle the Orion system and make sure it follows the sales cycle.
12. Interacting with the companies’ various department to follow up the sale cycle and update client with the sale status. Interact with logistics, technical, spare parts, administration and management to complete a full sale cycle.
13. Studying, Learning new games and updating clients of all the latest games of WOG.
14. Travelling to exhibition to find new exclusive games.
15. Receiving customer complaints and resolving them.
16. Report to management status of sales and projects.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom