Job title Sales Project Manager
Reporting to Sales VP
Academic Qualification Bachelor of Sales, Master of sales is plus.
Skills & work experience – Experience in the sales role minimum 8 years.
– # (يفضل من له خبرة في مبيعات خدمات الإتصالات)
– Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point,
– Advanced English is plus.
– Ability to lead more than one team.
– Flexible working hours, home office possible
Sales Project Manager drives the sales process from identified potential to the final sales deal. He has the responsibility to reach established sales targets through actively meeting and working with customers. Sales Project Manager is responsible for project reporting on weekly basis, assures and seeks to improve customer satisfaction and feedback through consistent customer interaction.
• To plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the Sales projects.
• To work closely with top management to make sure that the scope, budget and direction of the sales projects is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
• To assure that the project achieves the specific KPIs and targets for sales projects with projects owner.
Duties and responsibilities
• Preparation of Project operations procedures & follow up.
• KPI Monitoring & Follow-up and issue (Daily-Weekly-Monthly) Reports for each KPI
• Productivity Monitoring & Follow up and issue reports on (Sales & Marketing) for all FTTH, Mobility and EBU
• Find creative solutions to increase productivity and improve KPIs and reduce cost
• Follow up on invoicing and clearing payments with projects owner.
• Coaching & training of the project team
• Resources Planning Management (Manpower & Tools & Transportation)
The Project Managers will supervise directly the following positions:
1- Region Managers
2- Sales Manager
3- Back Office Manager
5- Invoice and collection officers
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|