- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
- Coordinate activities of departments such as sales, media, and research.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sale contracts.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Confer with department heads and/or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
- Read trade journals and professional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning.
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Contact organizations to explain services and facilities offered.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Search and Prequalify clients.
- Arrange meetings with decision makers/influencers and give presentations.
- Send proposals and follow up.
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
- Providing excellent Customer Service.
- Maintain & update product knowledge.
- Build and maintain good relations with the existing customers.
- Effective Marketing research.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Business Consultancy Services|