About the role:
Seeking an experienced Sales Representative with a minimum of 3 years of progressive, successful experience in the Elevator business, to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and market penetration within the assigned market segment by effectively selling company products and/or related services and securing new business accounts/customers.
- Achieve sale targets set by the Regional Manager.
- Constantly conduct visits to clients, contractors, and consultants and provide them with the latest information about various products that Mitsubishi provides.
- Secure and generate opportunities and projects with possible prospects.
- Advise Elevator Managers in matters concerning the preparation and submission of specifications, traffic analysis, and design to clients and consultants and ensure that specifications are being followed.
- Ensure coordinating with the Engineering Department on how drawings should be prepared and submitted for approval.
- Assist in obtaining approvals for specifications and drawings.
- Check with managers when preparing contracts and get their input.
- Update the knowledge related to projects by reading various manuals, catalogs, and other available material received from Mitsubishi.
- Assemble and maintain records on competitors such as range of products, strengths, weaknesses, and pricing structure etc…
- Develop and conduct a yearly market intelligence survey.
- Develop estimates according to specifications needed by clients, preparation of quotations, product presentation, discussion and negotiations in finalization of order.
- Prepare submittal and discuss it with client and/or contractor.
- Present clients and contractors of secured projects the Finance & Accounting Department as well as providing assistance when it comes to the collection of payments.
- Conduct periodical visits to clients with whom we are working with to ensure proper hand-over and prospect for future possible projects.
- Follow all relevant Region Sales Section’s policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account leading practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Promote the implementation and adherence to policies, processes and operating procedures to others within Mitsubishi.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|