On behalf of a leading manufacturer of building systems and insulation boards we are seeking an ambitious and target driven Sales Executive/ Specialist for their Eastern province operations.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the following
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
• Identify new opportunities within the assigned geographical territory.
• Identify current and future customer accounts by establishing personal rapport to understand their requirements.
• Generate and qualify sales leads.
• Meet the quota of daily/weekly sales calls.
• Achieve budgeted sales targets.
• Collection of due payments from achieved sales.
• Receiving enquiries, issuing quotation negotiating contracts, closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions and securing orders
• Provide product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests
• Collaborate with engineering to perform cost estimation using design plans and customer specs.
• Perform cost-benefit analysis on existing equipment and communicate results to finance.
• Submit orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes Ensure all equipment and products remain compliant with company directive and government laws.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge through attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications; establishing professional networks; participating in professional societies.
• Prepares sales reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
• Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
• Coordinating sales projects
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
• Offering after-sales support services
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Jordan; Lebanon; Palestine; Saudi Arabia; Syria|