Satellite Communications Engineer-In the simplest terms possible, satellite communications engineers design programs that help to direct orbiting satellites and make sure that they continue to function properly.
- Control and direct satellite activities from the ground.
- Ensure orbiting satellites are on the right path.
- Collect data from orbiting satellites.
- Create satellite command systems.
- Work within ground stations to monitor satellites.
- Conduct testing of communication equipment and systems.
- Track and record satellite trends.
- Write status reports.
- Analyze, design, model, and simulate communications systems, subsystems, and algorithms for satellite communications networks.
- Design and model data-links, digital radio, battle management, and command and control systems.
- Model and simulate wide and local area networks, point-to-point systems, secure systems, signal coding and modulation schema, digital radio/communications technology and network architecture design.
- Analyze and provide information on space segment lease cost, bandwidth requirements, and frequency management.
- Maintain standards for satellite database access control and auditing.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|