- fixing the scaffolding to the building or structure to make it more stable, using short ‘tie tubes’.
- laying planks (battens) across the scaffolding for workers to walk on.
- putting up the scaffolding poles (standards) and attaching the horizontal tubes (ledgers) to them with couples.
- unloading scaffolding equipment at the site.
- fixing guard rails and safety netting.
- taking down the scaffolding after a job is finished.
- setting base plates on the ground at regular intervals (these stop the upright poles slipping).
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|