This is a key role which ensures that Alaraby TV’s programmes grid is built efficiently and follows the channel editorial and commercial strategy.
The supervisor Manager will require regular liaison with Channel manager, acquisitions, programmes, creative, presentation, transmission and sales
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage the vision for the mid & long-term programming making the most of available resources
- Work closely with the Director of News & Programs to ensure application of channel strategy and in order to meet the channel objectives as well as ensure the best solutions to deliver a clear brand position
- Manage presentation scheduling team in order to build proper presentation schedules matching the channels policies and strategy
- Manage presentation scheduling team regarding issues in the schedule, late changes and others
- Work closely with creative and marketing & sales teams to define and apply promotion strategy and to ensure it matches the programme strategy. Provide with schedule insights and opportunities for strategic promotion
- Work closely with the sales team in order to allocate accurate sales air time
- Liaise with relevant departments such as acquisition and programmes teams for forward planning as well as updates and changes to ensure accurate information is entered into the system
- To oversee and resolve cross channel scheduling strategies. To coordinate the flow of information across and between different services to ensure that schedules across all services are accurate and that plans to share themes and avoid duplication / clashes are taken.
- Update and maintain the program asset database with current contract information, run availability and scheduling parameters.
- Provide broadcast air date reports to acquired programming distributors on a monthly basis
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Broadcast Media Production; Media Production|