• Participate and review the company’s current book keeping, accounting, tax, auditing and treasury functions and accelerate the adoption of ERP systems and industry modules.
• Implement effective Auditing, Managerial and Cost accounting practices
• Lead and train junior staff members
• Communicate with internal teams and external advisors via weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• All other accounting tasks as needed
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|