Senior Analyst – Identity and Access Management – Tiro International – United Arab Emirates
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Performs tasks related to monitoring end users, including user access provisioning and access modifications in various systems and applications.
- Implement a secure IAM framework and introduce new business process, policies and technology to enable end to end identity life cycle management.
- Analyzes user access roles and security settings to independently access compliance with defined standards.
- Develop and execute IAM program plan for implementation and configuration of new IDM systems components.
- Work with business users to ensure roles and processes meet business needs.
- Work with other IT teams and internal control to configure IAM tools and systems.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates