The objective of our advisory risk services is to provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract.
You will help our clients evaluate and enhance their business. You will be part of our account centric growth strategy focusing on issue-based and competency-driven client needs. That’s what differentiates EY in the advisory marketplace.
Your key responsibilities
Everything you will be involved in comes down to providing excellent customer service and helping ensure your teams do the same. Whether it is; managing multiple client teams, leading IT internal audit engagements, external audit integration, or SOC reporting as well as assisting with business development activities across financial services’ sectors, you will build strong relationships and become a trusted advisor to your clients.
Skills and attributes for success
• Providing guidance and knowledge, participating in performing procedures focusing on complex, judgmental, and/or specialized issues
• Working with the team/client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives. Making sure the strategy complies with professional standards and addresses the inherent risks.
• Briefing the team on the client’s IT environment and industry IT trends
• Maintaining relationships with client management, managing expectations around work products, timing, and deliverables billing
• Demonstrating a thorough understanding of complex information systems and the client’s business/industry.
• Demonstrating excellent project management skills, inspiring teamwork and responsibility with team members. Using current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|