The senior design engineer is responsible for the mechanical design, development, production and field support of armored vehicles and related systems. This individual will also work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning as well as plan and design product applications. Requires some assistance in performing the tasks.
- Support and be compliant to Calidus Management System (Quality, Organizational Safety & Health, Environment & Sustainability, Information Security, Flight Safety, Code of Conduct) and company policies, procedures, and instructions.
- Follow organizational safety and health rules and work in safe manner.
- Perform other jobs related duties as assigned.
- System design, documentation, system improvement.
- Assembly and maintenance of mechanical systems.
- Making and updating ICDs. DFMEAs
- Demonstrated skills on project management, presentation and reporting skills.
- Performing a wide range of engineering task by operating relevant computer SW.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products and projects.
- Writing report and compiling data regarding existing and potential engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Military & Defense; Automotive Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|