SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – LED ROAD LIGHTING & TRAFFIC SIGNALS
What you will be Doing:
- Coordinate and liaise with Utility Agency representatives and Contractor with regard to all construction approvals and design changes, as necessary.
- Monitor materials submissions and approvals and review updating of Materials Schedule to mitigate any construction delays.
- General oversight of Construction’s inspection, surveying and testing requests for MEP works.
- Review and approval of the Contractor’s MEP Shop Drawings as delegated by the Resident Engineer.
- Preparation of MEP Meetings minutes.
- Coordinate and monitor all inspections, testing and materials reconciliation required to commission all MEP works, in order to obtain final N.O.C.’s.
- Verify measurements of work taken by Inspectors and Land Surveyors.
- Review of as – built utilities drawings in coordination with inspectors and surveyors.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|