What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead a team of IT Project Managers, responsible for the team’s delivery, performance, and development. This role & the team of IT Project Managers will be a subset of a larger IT PMO Organization.
- Reports to the IT PMO and ensure transparency, accountability and delivery of projects.
- Engages with the BRM and BA groups within NEOM the Line IS Organization.
- Utilizes analysis skills and consults with NEOM The Line Middle and Senior Management, and Project Managers to translate business requirements and processes into solutions by developing requirement specifications, use cases, scope. budget, schedule, architecting solutions and managing implementation teams.
- Presents recommended solutions, scope, budget, and implementation plan to NEOM The Line Middle and Senior Management and/or Clients.
- Manages risk associated with proposed solutions and ongoing projects. Interfaces with stakeholders to provide guidance and recommendations for risk mitigation relating to scope, budget, schedule, and people.
- Takes ownership, sets direction, and manages all aspects of complex IT project from original concept through final implementation, including application development projects, infrastructure or mobilization projects, procurement projects or other projects.
- Manages project delivery technical experts within the scope of the project. Provides technical and analytical guidance to the project team; works with the project team to identify and find solutions for project issues, questions, and problems
- NEOM The Line spans the globe, you are expected to work during off-hours and manage teams of various backgrounds, cultures, and geographical locations.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|