The purpose of the Senior Manager – Expo Academy Operations role is to lead and execute the Academy operations for event time from promoting phase in 2019 all the way to the relocating phase in 2021. Working closely with Emiratization, HR Operations and the resourcing partner to secure the academy number as per the identified positions, insure standard assessment, and contracting and collaborate with internal FAs & external stakeholders involved entities. The Senior Manager – Expo Academy Operations will be responsible for conducting roadshows to engage potential pool of candidates, shortlist, conduct assessment centers, contracting as per the allocation of each and report progress of the academy to the public via different mode of media strategies.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Drive the execution and all operational activities of the Expo Academy resourcing;
– Promote the Expo Academy program’s offering to potential roadshows and pile pool of nationals;
– Evaluate the program through seconding/secondee/seconded to function periodical feedback and populate program development options bi-annually;
– Prepare for relocation back with the seconding entities with full report on secondees’ exposure and acquired competence, and ‘mega event know-how’ during their tenure at expo;
– Work with the rest of the training senior team and the Head of Engagement, Training & Internal Comms in managing the training budget and calendar for Expo2020 workforce;
– Contribute to media content creating and communication plan on Academy;
– Coordinate departing events and recognition ceremony at end of Academy.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|