The purpose of the Senior Manager Secondment Program role is to lead and execute the Secondment program’s operations for pre and event time from promoting to relocating back to the seconding entities. Working closely with Emiratization, HR Operations to secure secondable positions, apply standard assessment and contracting and collaborate externally with potential seconding entities. The Sr. Secondment Manager will be responsible for conducting roadshows to engage various government and non-government entities, coordinate secondment agreements, motivate and secure training plans and report progress of the the program to the public via different mode of media strategies.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Drive the execution and all operational activities of the Program;
– Promote Secondment program offering to potential entities and pool on nationals;
– Coordinate seconding opportunities as per the Expo Manpower Plan;
– Maintain periodical, for entities, on secondees performance, development plan and absences;
– Evaluate the program through periodical feedback and populate program development options bi-annually;
– Become a focal point for all seconding program inquiries and secondees affair;
– Prepare for relocation back to seconding entities with full report on secondees’ exposure and acquired competence, and ‘mega event know-how’ during their tenure at Expo;
– Coordinate departing events and recognition ceremony at end of secondment.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|