SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR (MARINE WORKS & DREDGING SPECIALIST)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Take care of the financial and contractual aspects of the projects/ programmes.
- Participate, record and prepare the minutes of the progress meetings.
- Provide support on all financial and contractual matters throughout the course of the work in the projects/programmes.
- Finalize the monthly payment certificates.
- Make sure that all cost and quantity records are streamlined and kept in order.
- Advise and hands on with measurement procedures and calculation of interim and final quantities.
- Evaluate the unit rates for new work items.
- Establish the way of recording the details and monitor the day works recording and process;
- Lead in the preparation of variation orders.
- Lead in the evaluation of claims.
- Advice on contractual matters related to financial issues.
- Ensure completeness and validity of all contractual requirements.
- Prepare financial statements for monthly report.
- Audit payments.
- Ensure prompt submittal and completeness of valuations.
- Check and record measurements of completed work.
- Monitor contracts final cost estimates.
- Maintain expenditure records.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of his team.
- Prepare Final Account with all supporting documentation.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|