Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful and with ease!
Engineering principle: We ship robust, high-quality code, written for humans to read and maintain!
Tech Stack: Testrail, Robot, Linux, Drone CI, AWS, Docker, Java, K8S, Kubernetes, Terraform, Postman, Bitbucket and GitOps, Jenkins Ansible, PHP, Python, Testlink, Jira,
Senior Software Quality Engineer
The Senior Software Quality Engineer holds a crucial position in testing the quality and performance of our products and product integrations to ensure high-quality product releases to maintain unifonic’s position at all times. The Senior Software Quality Engineer is responsible for creating test strategies for complex projects with remote teams and devising automation frameworks. The Senior Software Quality Engineer will report to our QA Lead and work closely with him on executing our test strategy.
The responsibilities of the Senior Software Quality Engineer include but are not limited to:
- Support multiple scrum delivery teams with estimation, planning, and strategy for testing Web and Mobile applications.
- Own the responsibility for test (case) coverage and test and defect reporting and metrics.
- Establish and increase our automated testing frameworks for UI and API test automation.
- Advocate for QA best practices across the development and engineering teams, and establish light-weight checks and balances to prevent regressions and production issues.
- Organize and lead special initiatives as a member of the engineering team, to improve the process, investigate and qualify tools, develop test frameworks or techniques to benefit future projects.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|