What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work collaboratively with all project team members
- Coordinate with Authorities and Stakeholders to obtain NOCs and approvals in timely manner
- Build positive working relationship with key stakeholders demonstrating high level engagement skills in both written and oral form.
- Ensure stakeholder responses and requests are communicated to technical teams, monitoring and analyzing feedback from stakeholder engagement, ensuring all communications are logged in the stakeholder engagement database.
- Maintain accurate audit trail for all stakeholder engagement/communications.
- Ensure stakeholder records are kept up-to-date and reflect latest contact and engagement activities
- Work with the stakeholder engagement teams to determine key issues, how they relate to the relevant project activities and what mitigation measures can be implemented to reduce the impacts
- Complete a variety of assignments such as drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|