JOB PURPOSE: Structural Analysis & Design as per British standard, Euro code, IBC& QCS in coordinate with other trades &perform as senior structural engineer independently. taking self-initiation & pro activeness towards successful co-ordination and deliver complete design to clients in timely manner.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES /RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conceptual planning of structural scheme. Analysis and Design of High and low Rise Reinforced concrete, Steel, & Precast concrete structures.
- As Senior Structural Engineer in multi-disciplinary Organization, guided junior engineers, and draughts man to produce accurate and economical Structural Design within the delivery targets.
- Detail Analysis and Design of RC and Steel Structures and to coordinate with Architectural and MEP drawings.
- To work with Project Manager and other discipline to meet the delivery targets and overall project goals with proactive and flexible approach towards meeting them.
- To attend technical coordination meeting with project team and client.
- Review and answering of structural queries during construction stage.
- Statutory approval to be obtained as required.
- Capable of doing value engineering to provide cost effective solution to project management and client.
- Capable of demonstrating the Detail Analysis and Design of RC and Steel Structures by using British standard, Euro code & Local standards.
- Expertise in structural software such as ETABS, SAFE, PROKON & STAAD.PRO
- Review contractor design submittals. Review and approval of Shop Drawings.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Business Consultancy Services; Civil Engineering; Interior design|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|