Our client is a Dubai based fast-growing provider of Business Process Management solutions, Learning solutions, IT Solutions & Consulting Services in MENA region. With over two decades of business transformation experience, Our client continues to be a leading provider in the transformation and digitisation industry.
To-date, it has served over 100 organisations globally from diverse industries as BFSI, Government, healthcare, Retail etc.
Join their team and be at the heart of the some of the most ambitious technology transformations across multiple domains. Use your skills in RPA development to improve the way organisations operate, enabling improved efficiency and better service across multiple functions / departments.
Responsibilities and Duties Work Role :-
- Act as the key player and end to end owner of the RPA solution
- Define and support automation strategy and roadmap in line with business priorities
- Incumbent would be responsible for design, modify, develop, write and implement RPA Solutions on different domains.
- Strong UI Path RPA development skills Technical design, development and implementation of automation workflows
- Design, develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using UI Path.
- Documentation through change and release
- Diagnosis of issues, support and maintenance through the product life cycle
- An interest and knowledge of the theory behind automation techniques, RPA software and Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience of the whole product life cycle, encompassing development, deployment, testing & support
- An awareness of change impact and the effect on the ability to automate or the need to update existing automations
- An understanding of industry standard approaches to Exceptions and Error handling
- A broad experience in supporting or developing across a diverse tech stack including browser based applications, java clients, and thick clients underpinned by both SQL Server and Oracle database.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications Behaviour Skills :-
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, and project skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels (written and verbal)
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in project management Ability to work in fast-paced, reactive, and challenging trading environments
- Ability to anticipate issues, risks, and pro-actively develop solutions / mitigation plans
Professional Background :-
- Have minimum 2 years of hand on experience as UI Path developer
- Authorised external Certification in any one of the Automation tool would be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, etc.)
Preferred qualification: Master’s degree in business or computer science (Optional)
- On Site Opportunity in Dubai
- Visa Sponsored
- Great Salary offered
- Premium Work Location
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|