This role is responsible for managing and implementing the Talent Development programs and supporting the career development, and learning, partnering with HR and functional leadership, for all levels of RAYMES employees. This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. Roles and responsibilities include:
• Designs, develops, and delivers employee professional development events, training sessions, and practice workshops.
• Supports implementation of deliberate career planning for employees, partnering with functional leadership to provide employees with customized development plans.
• Prepares and delivers presentations, training, and reviews to all levels of the business.
• Partners closely with Human Resources and hiring managers to create candidate slates for program management positions.
• Maintains databases, runs reports, develops metrics, and measures and analyzes data on the accomplishment and effectiveness of career and professional development services.
• Keeps abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques.
• Implements and operates in-house programs, practices, and procedures for developing optimal utilization of the employees.• RAYMES SME for Career Development for all Employees.
• CAM for KSA Human Resources Development Fund(HRDF) – reviews and approves requests, policy administrator, budget owner, forecasts current year AOP and 2-5 year plans, with the HR Manager’s approval.
• Works with HRDF organization to get the funds, for supporting the Saudi trainings program.• Prepare the new request to add the new hires in HRDF program.
• Submits the reimbursement invoices to HRDF office on monthly bases.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|