Interface with partners across the organization to provide both recurring and ad hoc business and financial analytics to support the digital/OMNI business. Identify and develop new analytical and reporting needs that focus on assisting management in understanding business KPI’s.
- Maintain existing reports, consistently looking for opportunities to improve visibility and aid decision making capabilities.
- Identify new reporting needs and support the creation of complex and actionable management reports and analytical tools.
- Provide analytical support to ensure maximum sales, margin and profit contribution for both Petco.com and total company.
- Analyze complex online activity data to determine appropriate recommendation for action.
- Support ad hoc requests, and providing data driven recommendations supporting our digital/omni strategy through in-depth analysis and testing.
- Provide reporting of operational results against the organization’s KPI’s.
- Support customer centric decisions and reporting framework.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis as well as support various executive presentations.
Education & Experience:
Normally requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, economics, business administration or a related field. Requires a minimum of three years related and progressively responsible experience with the strategic use of data and analytics, preferably in the e-commerce field. Requires knowledge of and skill utilizing various Microsoft Office Suite products. Requires Excel application expertise with the strong ability to analyze/manipulate data, perform trend analyses and create reporting and other analytical and planning templates. Data management experience utilizing programming is a strong plus (e.g. SQL), as is experienced with a web analytics software (e.g. IBM Core metricse), and statistical analysis software (SPSS, SAS/STAT, XLSTAT, etc.). Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills and poise are required, as is the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Related experience in a retail organization is a strong plus, however analytics capabilities are the core requirements.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|