Senior Software Developer
A Software Developer is responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects; will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug software code
- Design database architecture
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Maintain and support the current developed applications
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role.
- Work related certification is plus
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|