Euro Systems® is looking for a Showroom Sales Representative with a background in Interior design/architecture. The candidate must have a strong work ethic and confidence to actively seek new sales opportunities in the showroom and coordinate with other sales team members.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Greet customers when they enter the showroom and assist accordingly
- Give applicable suggestions as per the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Suggest and provide design input incorporating Euro Systems Products
- Improve product knowledge
- Participate in other showroom functions including, but not limited to: training: weekly sales meetings and maintaining showroom appearance
- Specify all Euro Systems product range as assigned by Management.
- Conduct meetings with Architects, Clients and Consultants to promote our products when assigned.
- Identify opportunities to expand the business and build on the relationship with existing clients.
- Develop accurate and consistent bids with the help of relevant departments.
- Analyze sales: marketing and other reports to gain insights into improving performance and maximising growth.
- Meet with Project Managers / Engineers to get feedback about execution, quality and successful handover of project execution.
- Reach agreed sales targets by the deadline
- Customer relationship management, involve in negotiation and assist in resolving complaints.
- Use the CRM effectively and input data accurately.
You need to have one of the following education qualifications:
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Interior Design
Does this sound like you?
The candidate should be energetic and eager to learn about the company’s history, be passionate to work and have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Architectural & Interior sales in the UAE.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Architecture; Construction & Building; Home & Office Furniture|