Showroom Supervisor – Alghanim Industries – Kuwait
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages and leads staff in achieving location targets
- Drives sales activities to achieve targets in cash, credit, warranties & accessories
- Ensures proper implementation of promotional activities to support higher sales results
- Ensures adequate involvement of store team in analyzing sales data to maximize business results
- Follows up with supervisors, section heads and sales staff on individual achievements
- Assists sales staff in completing difficult sales transactions
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties, manages break periods, working hours, sick leaves, and vacations;
- Inspects merchandise to ensure it is correctly priced and displayed
- Requests and suggests product range/variety and maintain stock levels
- Ensures full implementation of merchandise, planogram, display, saleable as per merchandise guidelines
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
Reports to the Sales Manager on showroom operations, performance and resource
- Ensures all store’s activities in alignment with organizational policies & procedures.
- Maintains cost control measures in alignment with business objectives.
- Ensures adequate level of merchandise and supplies through coordination with relevant departments
- Ensure sending perpetual count to group control on monthly bases
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees through finger prints system
- Maintains adequate store’s manpower according to budget
- Conducting yearly appraisals and performance reviews with development plans.
- Conduct store’s checklists
- Provides constant coaching, mentoring and training for all store staff
- Ensures providing safe & secured work environment
- Ensures all store documents and licenses are valid and up-to-date
- Ensures sound housekeeping
- Ensures employee awareness of safety and emergency procedures.
- Manage store revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation and delivery of deposits to bank.
- Utilizes resources to obtain customer feedback regarding own and competition product and price information including conducting market visits, reports results to management for action
- Accountable for accurate stock counts and inventory results.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait