We are currently looking for a SIMOPS Specialist to be based in Doha,Qatar, under the following conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
Work Location: Qatar, Doha . Onshore
Work hours per day: 10 hrs./day
Work Days per Week: 6 days/week
Work day per Month: 26 days/month
Contract Term in Months: 12 Months
Mob/demob ticket: Provided
Medical insurance: Provided
Living allowance: Provided for accomodation
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the Project implementation of the SIMOPS and Emergency Plan for work at Lot W2/W3 during RQ-1 well P&A activity to enable the Project work by its Contractors to be safely executed.
· Maintains frequent communication with RQ-1 well P&A work teams (Qatar Petroleum Contractor and Third Party Service Providers) to review their scope of work including possible stand-downs of activities on Lot W2/W3 prior to the mobilization of the drilling rig to the Lot W2/W3 site.
· Acts as the main focal point for the Project in dealing with RQ-1 well P&A team.
· Ensures that all the Project personnel working on Lot W2/W3 during SIMOPS conditions are equipped with necessary safety equipment and trained and drilled to ensure safe execution of work.
· Coordinates with RQ-1 P&A team on a day to day basis and provides clear information and safety recommendation to the Project Contractors (ESW and/or EPC Contractor) regarding the status of the P&A activity.
· Leads and coordinates emergency drills for NFE ESW and/or EPC teams including joint drills with QSSC.
· Provides direct over sight, input and recommendations on safety equipment, contractor technicians and ensures that all inspection testing and maintenance are performed per the inspection requirements (e.g. breathing apparatus, escape sets, gas detectors).
· Manages all RQ-1 SIMOPS & Emergency Management related training, including practical training and drills with support of emergency equipment supplier.
· Leads the daily pre-work Safety brief (toolbox talks) and task instructions with relevant personnel from ESW and/ or EPC Contractor to ensure that relevant information regarding RQ-1 P&A activity and NFE SIMOPS and Emergency plan is discussed.
· Coordinates and leads investigation of incidents and identify root causes and make recommendation to eliminate or reduce re occurrences.
· Leads site safety and emergency response.
· Supports the on-boarding of EPC-1 Contractor and the SHES transition from ESW to EPC, including the development and close out of ‘Go/No-Go Checklist’ prior to mobilization to site of EPC-1 Contractor.
· Reviews and provides input to the ESW to EPC SHES Transition deliverables that will be developed by EPC contractors.
· Ensures that the ESW to EPC SHES Transition plan is communicated to all relevant parties
· Provides oversight on the implementation of the SHES transition plan for EPC-1 and EPC-2 Contractors where there is a potential for overlapping activities (SIMOPS).
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|