The Social Media/Content creator will report directly to the CMO & will be responsible for developing & executing a strategy in increasing & managing our social media presence. She/he will be responsible for growing the brand on social media channels, reaching & communicating the right target audience, increasing engagement & monitoring activity on a daily basis.
• Build & execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging & audience identification • Community management, ensuring consistency in messages across all social media channels
• Generate, publish & share daily content (original text, images, videos etc.) that builds meaningful connections & encourages community members to take action,
• Set up & optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Continuously improve by capturing & analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights & best practices & acting on the information
• Monitor online competitor presence, researching new blogs & channel for relevance/trend identification.
• Tracking social media influence measurements.
• Support the CMO with proper analysis of marketing activities & goals.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|