- Provide appropriate curative, preventive and rehabilitative health care to patients in line with the best available evidence, and ensure that the delivered care is quality assured , value driven, and within the regulating legal boundaries of Company.
- Responsible for providing primary care assessment, diagnosis and treatment services to patients.
- Responsible for referring diagnosed patients to specialist doctors in Clinics and governmental hospitals as per the identified case and in accordance with regulations & laws.
- Liaise with primary healthcare center staff including other Physicians, non-clinical staff and healthcare professionals in patient conditions and treatment.
- Responsible for the judicious and rational requests of justified investigations for the best interest of patient in a cost effective manner (e.g. laboratory tests, radiological investigations, and other diagnostic procedures).
- Utilize and interpret history, records, reports, test results, or examination findings to correctly diagnose the problem(s) of patients, and consequently tailor the appropriate management.
- Manage the off-site treatments of patients by prescribing suitable medication with correct dosage, recommending preventive care and enforcing health promotion.
- Handle basic medical treatments appropriately, such as injections, minor operations, immunizations, wound dressing and stitches etc., and oversee the post treatment care provided by nursing services team.
- Recognize own limitation and handle difficult cases, ensure proper treatment is provided according to each case, and report difficult cases to relevant stakeholders as required without jeopardizing the safety of patients.
- Provide appropriate counselling to patients on diet, nutrition, exercise and other lifestyle habits to prevent or enhance recovery from illnesses.
- Run clinical consultation to ideally fulfill all the tasks of the consultation, as appropriate.
- Document all patient encounters, medical care and given advices within the approved electronic medical record and in line with best practice governance standards for Medical Records.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|