At Carrier, we build and maintain comfortable, accessible, efficient, healthy, safe, secure, and sustainable environments. Carrier’s Fire & Security Products (FSP) business, a subsidiary of Carrier, builds technology that saves lives and protects property by offering leading fire and security systems solutions globally.
About the role
We are seeking a Sr.Proposal Engineer to provide sales and technical support to the Regional Sales Managers in producing proposals for fire and gas detection systems worldwide. As a member of the POG Team in the IFPS division in Dubai, you will prepare and write technical and commercial proposals, perform detailed reviews of RFQ and enquiry documentation, and prepare designs and technical specifications for engineered fire and gas systems that meet customer specifications and requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Performing detailed reviews of RFQ and enquiry documentation.
• Preparing and writing technical and commercial proposals in response to enquiries from customers.
• Preparing designs and technical specifications for engineered fire and gas systems that meet customer specifications and requirements.
• Co-ordinating with internal and external support to provide inputs into proposals.
• Liaising with the sales team, commercial and legal contracts staff throughout the proposals process to ensure proposals are coherent and risk is understood throughout the business as the proposal nears successful completion.
• Assisting Regional Sales Managers and customers with technical queries.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|